We, at TORQUE 2023, constantly strive towards the satisfaction of everyone. We are fulfilling the needs of a safe & secure accommodation away from home, within low cost. Along with accommodation facilities for our participants, we also set up a cafeteria serving a variety of cuisines satisfying the needs of every palate. We strive to make your stay comfortable and your experience, a memorable one. Hospitality management would be one of the prime focuses of Team TORQUE 2023 .
- 1. All guests will be provided with mattress. TORQUE will not provide mattress cover, blankets or pillows. The guests are encouraged to arrange them on their own (if required), since the weather might get cold during the night.
- 2. Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal stay at the campus. Any team failing to produce their electronic/physical receipts of accommodation would be heavily fined and disqualified.
- 3. The student participants are required to carry their valid College photo id card. Any guest failing to produce their id card will not be permitted inside the campus during TORQUE 2023.
- 4. Alcohol, drugs, sharp objects and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Any other item if deemed unsafe will be prohibited. The decision of Security and TORQUE team will be final in case of any disputes.
- 5. All guests are required to maintain the decorum and cleanliness of the campus, and follow the rules of the campus at all times.
- 6. TORQUE 2023 will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay.
- 7. All those who does not have accommodation inside the campus, will not be allowed to stay in the campus after 10 P.M.
- 8. Only the guests having their accommodation in the campus will be allowed in the campus premises after 10 P.M.
NOTE : For A.C. dormitories, please contact 7702802479 before 15th March,2023
TORQUE 2023 is awaiting your presence”
Suggestions & queries are welcome. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Details
Accommodation charges are Rs100 (inclusive of all taxes) per candidate per day.
Maximum of 2 nights stay allowed (18th March – 19th March).
Note: It does not include food facility.
Food charge are Rs. 300/- for 5 sessions.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-In : 5 PM, 17th March.
Check-Out : 5 PM, 19th March.
- Vamsi Krishna - 86886 01509
- P.Sowjanya - Phone 9390576025